Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wolfman











Alex says:
so yeeahh...howaboutdat wolfman moovie?
Alex says:
sorry wolfmen
Alex says:
snicker
tony says:
wolfmen indeed! it was kinda lame. plot was stupid. characters look stupid. i still am in love with emily blunt though
tony says:
do you even remember the plot?
Alex says:
I want a still of that one shot of Emily Blunt as my wallpaper
Alex says:
there were wolves, biting each other, the son becomes the man, yada yada, epic saberwulf fight scene
tony says:
which shot?
Alex says:
where she was top nekkid
Alex says:
AOOOOO
Alex says:
seewudIdidthur?
tony says:
yes you are quite brilliant
tony says:
i just felt like i was watching an episode of scooby doo or something, wolfman could've been 30 mins long
Alex says:
I kept thinking of that Shakira song when I was watching this film
Alex says:
and also reminded to watch Che with Benicio one day
tony says:
wherever whenever?
Alex says:
no, shewolf
tony says:
oh yeah!
tony says:
so anyway
tony says:
pretty lame movie
tony says:
they tried to make it look old style, and feel oldstyle.. but there is a reason why those old movies are good, they had a plot
tony says:
this had wolfmen, so i guess the title was accurate
Alex says:
I liked Hugo's part, thats about it, everyone else seemed bored, even the actors
Alex says:
and maybe Singh, he was a warrior for God
tony says:
singh didnt have enough screentime
tony says:
and he didnt really fight ever
tony says:
we just knew he was badass from word of mouth
Alex says:
I'd take his word for it
tony says:
so would i, but i wish i woulda seen it
tony says:
ok so i give this 5.5/10
Alex says:
5/10 for me, Emily and Hugo barely saves this film,
Alex says:
better off watching the original


The Chelios Heart Award
Al's Pick:
its a pass between Hugo and Singh
Tony's Pick: emily blunt

Line of the Movie:
Al:
"Being Sikh means being a warrior for God"
Tony:
"I'll KILL ALL OF YOU!"

Alex says:
I'm gonna change my religion so I can say that

No comments:

Post a Comment