Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Crazies














tony says:
ok so i actually really enjoyed the crazies
tony says:
plot was predictable, story has been done before, ending was stupid
tony says:
but i liked it
Alex says:
I wanted a Zombie film, but I guess with the influx lately they would want to seperate it from the batch
Alex says:
Would you say Olyphant made the film?
tony says:
before i answer that
tony says:
let me ask you something
tony says:
when tim olyphant plays a good guy role: what are you more certain of, that he will survive or of your own existence?
Alex says:
that he will survive, and maybe out live me
tony says:
me too
tony says:
and yes he made the film his deputy was kickass too
Alex says:
when I watch Olyphant films, I question whether I truly exist or not,
tony says:
I question the gentle balance of life itself
tony says:
i really really found two scenes really awesome
tony says:
the car wash scene was completely intense
tony says:
and the scene at the diner where the crazy guy is walking towards the truck and you see olyphant fighting the other crazy, i dont think ive ever seen a scene like that
Alex says:
Crazies don't work together
tony says:
but they arnt against each other either!
Alex says:
car wash scene was good, well executed, but the whole film was lacking of crazies
tony says:
yeah it was a bit slow
Alex says:
there were a lot of scenes of the 4 walking around, and I thought they should just make a Left4Dead movie already
tony says:
and no way olypants wife shoulda last as long as she did
tony says:
but was that because of her own skill or olyphants makeup?
Alex says:
olyphants, its like how Cusack's family was able to survice 2012 armegeddon
tony says:
good point al
tony says:
good point
tony says:
deputy was one of the most badass characters to date
tony says:
he is how i want to live and die in real life
tony says:
he is my new hero
tony says:
and how i want to look like as well
Alex says:
sticking it to the man and scoring for the underdogs?
tony says:
yes
tony says:
and thats how i want to die, "F YOU FOR DOING THIS" POW!
Alex says:
you better start growing that hillbilly goatee
tony says:
i would if i could brother
tony says:
so i give this film 7/10 it was good but it had flaws
Alex says:
6.5/10 for me, its better than some zombie films and I would watch Crazies 2: Crazier...but its too tame for me
tony says:
it was a little tame that's true
tony says:
haha crazier


The Chelios Heart Award
Al's Pick:
Deputy
Tony's Pick: olyphants deputy

Line of the Movie:
Al:
"Shiiiit"
Tony:
"we're in trouble!"

No comments:

Post a Comment