Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Watchmen



BONUS REVIEW: Railing Seat's own, Ivan and his girlfriend watched this film in Croatia, and we're ecstatic to bring you their review.

Ivan says:
Hello
d. says:
hi
Ivan says:
How are you?
d. says:
im fine thank you
Ivan says:
(this is gonna be in the review as well)
d. says:
and u?
Ivan says:
I am doing well..
Ivan says:
ooh, bladder...brb!
d. says:
(i hope my msn doesnt frak up sth)
d. says:
btw.its really slow for some reason
d. says:
and btw. Ivan, first thing i do every morning is pee,not turn the computer on
Ivan says:
I'm back! haha I woke up a while ago!
Ivan says:
Back to review. I hope people aren't bothered by all this pee talk
Ivan says:
I never actually said "pee", I just said "bladder"
Ivan says:
You're taking this too far
d. says:
oh man
Ivan says:
ok, the movie
Ivan says:
Ready?
Ivan says:
do we need a countdown?
d. says:
yes, am i waiting for ur directions
Ivan says:
5
Ivan says:
4
Ivan says:
3
Ivan says:
2
Ivan says:
1
Ivan says:
GO!
d. says:
-1
Ivan says:
Did you like the movie?
d. says:
yes
d. says:
did u?
Ivan says:
I loved the movie, thank you for asking.
Ivan says:
The popcorn was really salty
d. says:
i really liked my fanta
Ivan says:
I'm glad we bought the Mars bar, i was really getting hungry
Ivan says:
Yeah, the fanta was nice.
Ivan says:
What did you like best about Watchmen?
d. says:
that is a tough question my dear
Ivan says:
ok, let
Ivan says:
me ask you something else
Ivan says:
what did you think of Jon?
d. says:
wow,my internet really works when it has to
d. says:
anyway, where was i?!
Ivan says:
you were telling me how much you loved Jon
d. says:
yes, indeed, i liked all of them
d. says:
except for the 'betmen guy''
Ivan says:
so you hated Jon? just admit it to the rest of the world
Ivan says:
Like I thought that girl had a huge-ass head
d. says:
no she doesnt
d. says:
wait, what girl?!
Ivan says:
omg she does! it was almost 80 feet across!
Ivan says:
the girl, the hero
d. says:
silk spectre II???
Ivan says:
oh wait, crap
Ivan says:
jon is manhattan right?
d. says:
yes
Ivan says:
shucks, what's the birdman's name?
d. says:
dan
Ivan says:
haha yeah!
d. says:
I THOUGH U READ IT BEFORE
Ivan says:
Dan, ooops. I take that back, she hates Dan, not Jon.
Ivan says:
Turn off your caps lock please
d. says:
oops, caps
Ivan says:
Internet tough guy!
d. says:
yes, and i didnt like that sex scene, just cuz i think hes repulsive
d. says:
but shes very hot
d. says:
and she has nice tits !!
Ivan says:
the malin girl, she had the megalocephaly
d. says:
macrocephaly
d. says:
but she didnt
Ivan says:
I'm glad they didn't use the real Halleluja by Buckley. He'd be rolling in his grave
Ivan says:
did you just say tits?
Ivan says:
what did I tell you about that?
d. says:
im sorry!
d. says:
NOT
d. says:
i wish i was irradiated physicist so i can breathe on mars
d. says:
hmm, did i spell that right?!
Ivan says:
You did, excellent. I wish i could blow people up with my mind
d. says:
oh i LOVED all the blood scenes!!!
d. says:
with rorschach and everything
Ivan says:
You really liked the limb breakage scenes
Ivan says:
yeah! rorschach was the man!
Ivan says:
And he was a ginger kid, too!
Ivan says:
He's more badass than most people can dream of
d. says:
indeed
Ivan says:
Any final words for our faithful readers?
d. says:
wait, were done?! i just got started
Ivan says:
oh awesome!
Ivan says:
keep it going then
Ivan says:
this is the director's cut extended review. please stop reading if you've had enough
d. says:
actually, i think thats enough from me this time
Ivan says:
Well said
Ivan says:
What would you rate the Watchmen from 1-10?
d. says:
umm, 8
d. says:
u?
Ivan says:
I sense hesitation in your voice.
I give this movie a 9 because i thought it was frakking awesome.
d. says:
i wanna thank u, Ivan Gospic, my dear boyfriend for giving me this opportunity to say few words on this awesome site! it was my pleasure
Ivan says:
That wraps up our first review. I think we did well! Thank you for accepting the offer and chatting with me. You rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment