Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Last House on the Left


Aloe says:
Its was....crass
tony says:
that is an excellent way to describe it actually
tony says:
difficult to watch.. and it really was just a hyper bloody extreme 2 hour episode of law and order special victums unit
Aloe says:
considering that I want to reach scumbag status before I die, I think the movie is already scumbag to a new level
tony says:
agreed.. i will say this though... the two victums had heart!!! and the one girl swam like aquaman.. and i think the only way she survived was 'cause she has regenerating powers in the water
Aloe says:
I liked the people that walked out, I applaud that...reminds me of those guys that walked out of that owen wilson movie
tony says:
the one for political reasons?
tony says:
behind enemy lines?
Aloe says:
thats the one
tony says:
anything good about the film?
Aloe says:
I liked the parents role, no thinking about shit, just straight out, you mess with me and my own, you're going down
tony says:
i like the fact that it ended with no possibility of a sequel... so we wont be seeing "first house on the right" anytime soon
Aloe says:
oh, and that guy has got a bad rep...he needs new roles before he gets type casted as a lowlife murdering scumbag
Aloe says:
I don't like that the theatre room was on the last one on the left
tony says:
oh yeah that was dumb! the ticket guy was so smug about telling us that too.. and its too late for that actor.. he played as TWO scumbags in deadwood.. TWO
tony says:
i hated that i saw this movie twice.. the trailer is basically the movie
Aloe says:
they need a deadwood film, that's scumbaggery I want to see, AL KAK-sucka Swearengen on the big screen
Aloe says:
that too, this is a remake that didn't need to be remade
tony says:
out of 10? im giving this one a 4
Aloe says:
4 as well
tony says:
i like swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment