Sunday, November 14, 2010

RED









tony says
ok for this movie, see my review for the losers, basically it was like paint it by the numbers way of making an action comecdy
Alex says
John Malkavich was still worth seeing this film
tony says
that saved me from walking out, i must admit
Alex says
and whats her name from weeds
Alex says
the rest of the film was...there was some conspiracy...some fighting, shooting...and car chases
tony says
weeds girl was SOOO annoying! the romance was unrealistic
tony says
the fact that she'd stick with bruce willis the whole movie was absurd
Alex says
but they read the same books!
tony says
nice al nice
Alex says
ty, oh and why did they have to kill of Morgan Freeman
tony says
morgan dies in almost every film tho and they needed you to have some sort of human emotions besides hatred towards mary louise parker , it was just stupid
Alex says
I have nothing to say about this film other than Malkavich, because there really isn't much else to say
tony says
the movie was so dumb. i 100% agree with you
Alex says
maybe I should read the comics that it was based on? nah who am I kidding?
tony says
4/10 for me all 4 for john malkovich
Alex says
I'd give it the same as Loosers, maybe a +1 for John


The Chelios Heart Award
Al's Pick:
Brain Cox's character, I think...I dunno, this film is shite
Tony's Pick: morgan freeman

Line of the Movie:
Al:
" the satelites!"
Tony:
anything said by malkovich

No comments:

Post a Comment