Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Next Three Days













tony says:
if you're like me and you hate russell crowe and you thought the coolness of liam neeson can get you through this movie.. you're gonna be absolutely furious here..
tony says:
al what was the difference in the time liam was on screen in the trailer compared to the time he was in this film?
Alex says:
none
tony says:
in fact the trailer that we saw before this "unknown" had more liam neeson in it than this film
tony says:
and didnt elizabeth banks look like charlize theron from monster in here? maybe its the orange jumpsuits.
Alex says:
no way, Charlize was naaasty in Monster
Alex says:
you can learn that you can learn a lot watching things on youtube from this film though
tony says:
thats true
tony says:
a lot of criminal things
tony says:
i just didnt care about any of the characters
tony says:
the act of saving her was selfish, she didnt gain any sympathy from the audience, so we didnt care about saving her..
Alex says:
wooot?! quiet english prof and husband of wrongfully accused, takes the law in his own hands and learns everything he needs to so that he can bust his wife out of prison?!
Alex says:
no you're right, what am I saying
Alex says:
Banks looked horrid when she was in jail
Alex says:
after I ripped off those drug dealers and made off with that amount of cash, I woulda hooked up with Olivia Wilde and left
tony says:
MONSTER
tony says:
what was with the weird olivia wilde sideplot?
tony says:
was that an attempt at comic relief?
Alex says:
its not weird, shes HAWT
tony says:
her forehead is massive
Alex says:
you take that back
tony says:
it's giada-esque
Alex says:
shes not whats her name from American Beauty
tony says:
oooh ironhead
tony says:
you're right you're right
Alex says:
I AMMM IRON HEAD
Alex says:
I woulda left the kid too
Alex says:
got on the freeway and said, forget that kid and booked it
tony says:
that would've been more entertaining but like i said.. you dont really care about any of the characters.. you know the boy will still have solid grandparents if his idiot parents got/and they shoudlve got caught
tony says:
so to put it quite frankly.. you just dont care what happens.. its impossible to stay engaged
Alex says:
and were they trying to say something about canadian airports!?
tony says:
i think they were
tony says:
i didnt like that either
tony says:
stupid film
Alex says:
I think this is the perfect television movie in a few years
tony says:
agreed
tony says:
excellent made for tv movie
tony says:
was like watching two jobber wrestlers compete for the wwe belt.. supposed to be exciting but you just dont care
tony says:
proud of liam for not staying too long on this project actually
tony says:
5.5/10 for me..seems like im always getting tricked
Alex says:
he needs to make Taken 2: Took
tony says:
no no more maggie grace!
Alex says:
5/10 also, it had a nice buildup when things started going


The Chelios Heart Award
Al's Pick:
the deaf passport dealer, cuz he was a nice guy and sought Crowe out to help him
Tony's Pick: the detective

Line of the Movie:
Al:
" AAmmmm DAAFFF UUU AAASSSHHHOO"
Tony:
"can you kill a guard? "


tony says:
why must you always make fun of the deaf?? you're heartless!
Alex says:
its the accent
Alex says:
its not really making fun of them
Alex says:
just facinated
tony says:
i'll see you in hell!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for first-time blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.
    My webpage > ikea furniture assembly service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to my father who informed me about this weblog, this weblog is truly amazing.



    Also visit my page :: Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back

    ReplyDelete