Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Knight and Day











tony says:
this piece of steaming turd was lucky to be viewed by us.. 'cause it fell on a week where the next best option was sex and the city 2! i felt this film had a lot in common with the last airbender 'cause it has two actors who need to be stopped as much as m night shamalan
Alex says:
Tom Cruise: ACHHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!! you leave the Cruise alone
tony says:
you still like him?
Alex says:
the man is a Golden God
tony says:
you like this film then? cameron diaz is terrible and cruise is far past annoying
Alex says:
oh I absolutely hated it
tony says:
thank goodness
Alex says:
Diaz looks like that hairless cat Cruise is typecasted movie was so slow paced and even the action scenes were cutout with that schtick, where diaz would pass out and things happen
tony says:
the plot was so stupid that i half expected every scene to be a dream sequence
Alex says:
or was it!!!
tony says:
and they kept playing off the same jokes. jokes that werent even funny the first time and at the end of the movie.. the punch lines were the SAME jokes. wtf?
Alex says:
but it was reversed characters doing it! haaaah? huuuuunhhh! Cruise: AHHHHHHHHHH ! AAAHHHHHHHHH
tony says:
i feel like i want to kick you in the balls
Alex says:
I remember you laughing at the: "I'm gonna kill myself then her" part. you make me sick
tony says:
i never laughed at that! did i? do we have to talk about this movie anymore?
Alex says:
no, cuz I forgot what this movie was about
tony says:
it was about two of the most obnoxious actors in hollywood.. deciding to team up and do a movie that they thought would be cute and funny
tony says:
when really it was suicide inducing
Alex says:
there were some badguys, some chase scene, some kind of romantic thingy, I kept expecting Diaz and Cruise to regress back into their Vanilla Sky characters and crash the car and die and credits roll
tony says:
i wish that was the case
Alex says:
it would've been mind blasting
tony says:
3/10 for me... someone please stop tom cruise and let him know that no one likes him anymore
Alex says:
2.5/10 I'd rather watch Avatar:Racebender again



The Chelios Heart Award
Al's Pick:
that kid that made the thing that the badguys wanted, cuz he deserves to be in better movies
Tony's Pick: the firefighter guy

Line of the Movie:
Al:
"what day is it? its someday!" ZING!!!!
Tony: "this is me.. this is you without me.. with me.. without me.. with me.. without me." for stupidness


Alex says:
I'd like to point out that Green Zone's Matt Damon character has the same name has Cruise's character here...conspiracy!!!
Alex says:
and did you know that Maggie Grace was in this film!? I FORGOT !
tony says:
oh god i had supressed that.. thanks a lot, you cretin
Alex says:
cuz her performance was too goddamned memorable. we're both cretinzied for having reviewd this dirt flecked feces of a film
tony says:
i'll drink to that

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA...thanks for taking one for the team and watching this crapfest. So I don't have to.

    ReplyDelete